Belong Hair return and refund policy and Instructions for Returning Products
At Belong, we aim to help you choose the best product for your needs, we accept that sometimes a product just doesn’t quite fit or match your requirements for whatever reason. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return the product for a refund or exchange.
- You are free to exchange a colour as many times as you wish provided that the product is not used or worn and is returned in its original packaging unopened. Please note you are responsible for any return cost and re-delivery.
- If you have received the wrong colour and are not sure what colour to exchange it for, you can send your own hair sample along with the returning item and we will find the best match for you.
- If you want to change the length/product then you can return the hair extension and contact us for methods of paying for the difference if applicable. If the value of the item you are returning is higher than the value of the item you want to exchange it for the difference in value must be paid for. When returning goods, please indicate preferred payment and provide a contact daytime telephone number so that we may contact you to arrange a refund, either by Bank Transfer or Bank Cheque.
- If you have received a wrong product / not suitable / as expected and you are not sure what product you should exchange it for you can contact us by: email@example.com or 0191 487 2025 between 09:00am to 4:30pm Monday to Saturday We will be more than happy to assist you in choosing a new product.
- Customers within the United Kingdom can return the item for a refund or exchange within 28 days of receiving your order.
- Please note that you are responsible for all return postage costs and charges. For your protection, we suggest all returns be sent back to us through Royal Mail Registered Post or a similar suitable Postal Carrier who offers parcel tracking information.
- Please note that Health and Safety regulations prevent us from accepting returns for products which have been used/worn or otherwise opened or tampered with. We are not responsible for the extensions once they have been fitted. For aftercare please see your salon professional.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit or debit card, once we receive the product we will process the refund usually within 2-3 working days. Please allow 7-10 working days for a credit to appear on your card statement.
How to Return or Exchange Your Hair Extension
- Please return the item along with the original packaging in which you received the product.
- Please also send a copy of the invoice which you received along with the Item.
- Enclose a returns form will be posted online in due course.
Written correspondence should be sent to:
Unit 11 Douglas Court,
Team Valley Trading Estate,
NE11 0JY ,
If you have any questions in relation to product returns or exchange not covered by the above, please call us on +44 (0191) 487 2025, we will be happy to answer your questions.